MSc & MA Degrees

  • Would you like to complete your higher education at the best British universities?

  • Would you like to get a master’s degree at the best British universities?

Master of Science (MSc)
Master of Arts (MA)
Studying at a British university (for one academic year in most disciplines – courses and research or research only) to obtain a master’s degree for students who hold a bachelor’s degree.

Required Documents:

  • Copy of  passport
  • Copy of a BA translated into English
  • Copy of bachelor’s degrees certificate (marks or points) translated into English
  • Copy of the English certificate that shows the current level

Obtain a master degree from the best British universities

Interested and want to register?
Need more information?
If you wish to apply to any of our courses and programs, or want to find out more about our degrees, please complete the (Student Initial Information Form) and submit it to us, these important information enables us to provide you with quality service, one of our advisors will contact you to discuss your academic needs.

College14 | College 14 | University Offers | English Courses | Spring School | Summer school | Training Courses | Foundation Course | HNC Courses | HND Courses | Foundation Degree | FDSC | Top Up Courses | BSc Degree | BA Degree | MSc Degree | MA Degree | PhD Degree | Diploma courses | Bachelors courses | Training Courses | Spring School | Summer School | English short Courses | IELTS Preparation Course |British Universities | Moroccan Universities